The Riders Weeks MTB Holidays in Morzine, the largest lift linked mountain bike park in Europe, are back for 2018 – bigger and better than ever before!
After the huge success of the past 4 years running select weeks throughout the summer MTB season in Morzine, MTB Beds have now decided to run these fully packed MTB holidays every week from the 16th June to the 01st September. So, in total there will be 11 weeks available with 20 spaces on each week running from Saturday to Saturday over the summer MTB season in Morzine.
- Accommodation in Chalet in the centre of Morzine
- Lift Pass full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Food served 6 nights of the week and continental breakfast with egg options 6 morning a week
- Airport transfers return to Geneva with bike carriage included
- Linen and Toiletries fresh, crisp linen and towels
- Bike wash down area, basic tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Juice Lubes cleaning and lubricating products
- Amazing, knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
Chalet Chapelle is a the largest in the MTBBEDS collection, sleeping 20+ people over it’s 10 bedrooms. The chalet also benefits from a large and very sociable lounge / dining area on the 1st and 2nd floor with ample dining space and several big sofas placed in front of the flat screen TV, perfect for some down time after a hard day riding in the Portes du Soleil. This area also has direct access onto the balcony with more sofa’s, a BBQ and stunning views of the mountain peaks that surround Morzine, Nyon and up to Avoriaz.
Morzine Riders Week MTB holiday video
The Riders Weeks are designed for any level of rider and are available to individuals and groups alike. They are designed to provide you with everything you need for your week mountain biking in Morzine.
The Chalet also has free Juice Lubes products for everyone to use, a licensed bar for you to buy beers and wine, spare parts including pads, tyres, tubes etc available for purchase. You can also expect top advice on the local mountain biking area and the best trails and a mechanic for serious mechanical failures.
For more info go to MTB BEDS